A choice of four high quality 4-star self-catering holiday cottages in or near to Boscastle, North Cornwall.
On-site car parking
Open all year
Our holiday cottages
- Sleeps 8 plus cot
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Large private lawned garden
- Free Wifi
- Pets welcome
- Sleeps 4 plus cot on request
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Free Wifi
- April 28 -May 5: 7 nights from £375
- June 2-9: 7 nights £689
- June 9-16: 7 nights £699
- June 16-23: 7 nights £710
- Until April 27- 4 nights break from £175
- April 15-27: 7 nights £275
- April 27: 7 nights £289
June 15-22: 7 nights £415
- April 15-28: 4 nights break from £175
- April 21-May 5: 7 nights £250,
- May 12: 7 nights £285
- May 26: 7 nights £525
- April 16-21: 3 nights break £150
- April 21 -May 5 : 7 nights £225
- June 9: 7 nights £335
Where is Boscastle
Our cottages are about 4 hours drive from London with good motorway access to the West Country as far as Exeter. From there there is the A30 dual carriageway link to Launcesteon.
Boscastle is a short drive via the A395 to Camelford and then the B3266 to Boscastle.
There are flights from London Stansted and Gatwick to Newquay Airport, which is under an hours drive away.
What we offer
Boscastle Holidays offer a choice of 4 peaceful, individually sited, self-catering holiday cottages on the North Cornwall Coast, located in or near to Boscastle.
Boscastle is set in the centre of some of the most dramatic rugged coastline in Europe and this part of Cornwall is often used as a film or TV location.
- 4 superb 4-star cottages (non-smoking)
- Ideal centre for North Cornwall
- Peaceful attractive countryside
- Near surfing and sandy beaches
- Walking the spectacular SW Coastpath
- Great value with free WifI in all cottages