Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many cottages do you have at Boscastle Holidays?
We have four holiday cottages:
- Tresquare – accommodation for up to 8 people
- Penrose – accommodation for up to 4 people
- Wideacres – accommodation for up to 4 people
- The Old Dairy – accommodation for up to 2 people
See cottage pages for further information.
2. Are the cottages separate from each other?
Yes – each cottage has an individual location set in peaceful surroundings, close to the spectacular South West Coast Path and sandy surfing beaches.
3. Are the cottages available all year?
Yes – cottages are available throughout the year.
4. Do the cottages have central heating?
Tresquare,Wideacres and Old Dairy are fitted with central heating,and Penrose has electric night store heating to ensure that guests can enjoy cosy off-season breaks.Heating is provided free of charge October-end of April.
5. Are the cottages non-smoking?
Yes – all accommodation is designated non-smoking.
6. Where can we eat?
All accommodation is self-catering, but there are a variety of nearby pubs serving food, and restaurants nearby.
See food and drink page for details of pubs and restaurants offering a variety of tempting meals.
7. Are the Boscastle Holidays Cottages graded?
Yes. All cottages are inspected and fully equipped to Enjoy England 4 Star self-catering standards.