Food and Drink
Shops and Supermarkets
Boscastle Spar open 8am-8pm opposite the car park.Also Cornish Stores and Bottreaux Garage have small stocks of food, essential everyday items and groceries, and are located in the village.
Supermarkets within a short drive of Boscastle include Tesco, Somerfield, Co-op, Morrisons,and Lidl.
Boscastle Pubs and Restaurants
- The Cobweb Inn is opposite the car park at the bottom of the village. It has a children’s room and a good range of bar snacks and a Sunday carvery.
- The Napoleon Inn is at the top of the village, with a bistro and bar snacks. It has a small car park.
- The Wellington Hotel, near the bridge , has a restaurant and bar snacks.
- Manor House is opposite the car park with Sharon’s Fish and Chips.
- the Riverside with a licensed restaurant is beside the bridge.
- The Coombe Barton Pub has wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean from the bar.
- The Crossbow is one of numerous pubs and restaurants , with a popular licensed restaurant.
- Bossiney House Hotel.
- The Port William Pub has tables outside overlooking the beach with superb views, and the Millhouse Inn.
- The Mason’s Arms, a Chinese takeaway,and a Fish and Chip takeaway
- Nathan Outlaw’s top fish restaurant, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw voted no 1 in 2017 Food and Drink awards.Booking essential.
Further Afield – A Small Selection
- In Padstow you will find Rick Stein’s famous fish bistro and restaurant [with prices to match] and Paul Ainsworth’s Number 6 a top foodie restaurant (booking essential)
- St Kew – take the Camelford road from Boscastle, then turn right towards Delabole and drive straight through Delabole until there are signs for St Kew on the left at Pendoggett. The St Kew Inn has a large car park, serving good steaks and barbecues outside in summer and good food all year round.
- At St Breward, the Old Inn is the highest pub in Cornwall,with good food and Sunday carvery served 12 noon- 6pm near Bodmin Moor.
Just off the A39 about 4 miles north of Wadebridge, The Maltsters Arms at Chapel Amble is a well-known and fairly expensive pub/restaurant.
There are numerous pubs and restaurants, catering for all tastes, in Bude and Wadebridge.